It's winter in CNY - we might as well enjoy it!

Wise words...

"I cannot remember a time when I was not in love with them—with the books themselves, cover and binding and the paper they were printed on, with their smell and their weight and with their possession in my arms, captured and carried off to myself."
Eudora Welty

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thing #21 - more great resources!

Racing to the finish line, I've uploaded NOPL's Collection Development Policy to Google Docs, and will send the link to the staff members who volunteered or were conscripted to help with updating and revising.  I also added to the list of large print books Nancy is creating - Major Pettigrew's Last Stand: a Novel, by Helen Simonson. I think it's a good candidate for the LP collection. I loved it, and it's the kind of book my mother would have loved too. I miss bringing her large print books from the library, and I think of her ever time I read something I know she would have enjoyed. 

As always, the resources listed on The 23 Things website are terrific.  I'm interested in Evernote in particular.  Wondering if it will work along with MS OneNote, or does it duplicate OneNote's features?  Something to look into...

No comments:

Post a Comment